top of page
100% Natural Herbal Ingredients..!
Fast Delivery Available!
KM Matol Univera
- The original Karl Jurak formula
- Helps regulate the body's pH balance: Oxygenates the blood, eliminates toxins, and balances the acidity level*
- Supports digestion: Improves the body's ability to absorb nutrients from food (bioavailability) by fulfilling the body's potassium requirements*
- Increases the body's vital strength: Gives the body the ability to respond with renewed levels of vital force, energy, and most of all, profound well-being*
The Univera Difference
Produced through a proprietary process, km® is a natural phytonutrient-rich mineral formulation from a synergistic combination of minerals and extracts of 13** unique botanicals to fill in vital dietary gaps.Km Kaps® are also available in a convenient capsule that dissolves quickly for maximum absorption.
What Your Body Needs
Essential bitter herbs and minerals are critical for digestive health. They have been removed from conventional diets primarily due to their pungent taste. km® provides these natural phytonutrients and recommended daily minerals, in particular potassium, iron, and iodine.
INGREDIENTSSERVING SIZE: 1 TABLESPOON (15ML)
SERVING PER CONTAINER: 63AMOUNT / SERVINGPERCENTAGE OF DAILY VALUE
Sodium25mg1%Total Carbohydrate2g1%Calcium30.5 mg2%Iron1.4mg8%Iodine22.5mcg15%Potassium350mg8%Proprietary Herbal Extract Blend Chamomile (Matricaria recutita)(flower) 4:1, Sarsaparilla (Similax officinalis)(root) 4:1, Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale)(root) 3:1, Horehound (Marrubium vulgare)(flowering tops) 4:1, Licorice(Glycyrrhiza glabra)(root) 3:1, Seneca Snakeroot(Polygala senega)(root)4:1, Passion flower(Passiflora incamata)(flowering tops) 4:1, Thyme(Thymus vulgaris)(left) 4:1, Genetian (Gentiana Lutea)(root) 2:1, Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens)(berry) 4:1, Alfalfa (Medicago sativa)(leaf) 4:1, Dong quai (Angelica senensis)(root) 3:1, Celery (Apium graveolens)(Seed) 4:1108mgN/AOther Ingredients
Purified Water, Caramel color (sulfites), Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Natural Flavors, Methlyparaben and Propylparaben as preservatives.
- DIRECTIONSKM Directions and Dosage
Take one (1) tablespoon (15 ml) in the morning and one (1) at night, on its own or mixed with your choice of cold beverage.Warning
Not intended for pregnant or lactating women. As with all nutritional products, consult your physician before using this product if you are taking medication. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of accidental overdose, call a physician or poison control center immediately. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Save this product for later
bottom of page